Hello all, my name is Gan and I'm a freelance illustrator, graphic designer, concept artist.....Im an art guy basically and I do lots of drawings and stuff and have grew up a lot on video games and movies and ave been deeply inspired by them thus I chose this career path. I have plans and dreams in the future and I keep trying to push and better my artwork for my fiance and my future :3 so enjoy my artworks more will be coming. And though this is an art blog, I may post random shit every now and then such as games I play etc just cause

Comments

  1. I found your blog in a monster high forum! I don't remember where lol XD Awesome arts! I love your cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michie :) glad you like it check back soon cause I may upload more cat art

      Delete

Post a Comment