I notice my art style is starting to change to more kiddy cutesy art style, been working at an animation studio which focuses lots on animation for kids. I am liking the simplicity and vibrant colours in contrast to my previous art-style. And as you may notice, this piece was influenced from Disney's Wreck-It-Ralph. Still have yet to see it :< but I might be working on my own animation project soon, Im starting o get into and be inspired by animations. I mean I always have been just was never into it. Anyway this piece was done during Christmas for my fiancĂ©. She's so much cuter and beautiful in real life ^^ and I love her lots. Lol partly the reason why I'm working pretty hard at the moment for us :) anyway hope you like it and keep checking back for more art or whatever.

Cheers!

Comments

Post a Comment